Easy Homemade Scones
This recipe is super easy to follow and they taste great.
- Put the flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub in the butter.
- Add the sugar and sultanas and stir.
- Add in the buttermilk and eggs using a knife to mix until fully combined.
- Turn out onto a floured surface knead lighty.
- Roll out to the height of the scone cutter(if you want big scones they need to go in big they don’t rise much ).
- Cut the dough with the cutter place on a floured tray.
- Brush the tops with some buttermilk.
- Bake at 200 fan for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.